dB Classic Lash – £328
Start your beauty career with lashes, becoming a lash stylist enables you freedom to earn money and build a business that suits you.
An intensive day course teaching all you need to know in the application of individual semi permanent eyelash extensions. You will gain all the vital knowledge, technique and complete understanding of the necessary steps in becoming a super lash artist. Darling Beauty are confident that you will leave us enthusiastic and inspired about beginning your own career in this exciting lash world.
Course Duration: Intensive One Day 09:30 – 17:30
Requirements of the course:
- No previous experience is necessary for you to enrol on this course
- You are required to provide a live model. Please note: you will require your live model for 2 hours.
- Client Consultation
- Growth Cycle of Eyelash
- Practical application of lashes
- Patch Testing
- Understanding Lashes
- Creating a look for your client
- Managing Client Expectations
- Knowledge of the Industry
- Product Knowledge
- Contra-indications & Contra-actions
- Health & Safety
- Building Your Own Business
- Darling Beauty Lash Kit
On completion of the day course, we will require you to complete 4 case studies with digital photos to send us for review. On acceptance of these 4 case studies we will issue you with your qualification certificate.
- 4 x mixed trays of (B Curl 0.15mm & 0.20mm, C Curl 0.15mm & 0.20mm) dB Classic lashes
- dB Beauty Box
- Prep – lash primer
- dB Pro Glue
- dB Remover
- 12 x lint free under eyepads
- 1 x 3M tape
- 2 x Straight Tweezer
- 1 x Angled Tweezer
- 25 x Disposable mascara wands
- 1 x Crystal glue stone
- 1 x Glue Stone Stickers
- 100 x Micro brushes
- 1 X Lash Air Blower
- 1 X Bridge Ring
- dB Diploma Accredited by The Guild of Beauty Therapist
- Ongoing telephone & email support
Free Refresher Enrolment:
dB will support your development and if for any reason you don’t feel 100% confident or competent, dB will give you the option to return for a free refresher taken within 6 months of your initial training date.