Terms and Conditions
The Guild of Beauty Therapists accredits the Darling Beauty School Training.
All text/script/images are copyright of The Darling Beauty School Training Courses. No unauthorized copying or reproduction is allowed without our written permission.
Booking Your Place on a Darling Beauty Training Course
- To book your place on your Darling Beauty Training Course, a non-refundable deposit will be required to secure your place.
- The outstanding balance for you Darling Beauty Training Course, is due 14 days prior to your training day.
- Once you have booked a Darling Beauty Training Course you will receive an email from us to confirm your booking.
- You can make a payment;
- Online @ www.darlingbeauty.com.
- Calling us on 01494 871692 payment via Worldpay.
- Paypal firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Cheque to Darling Beauty and post to us here at 60, The Lagger, Chalfont St. Giles, Bucks, HP8 4DJ.
- Or just pop in and pay us cash.
- In the unlikely event, you feel that the one-day course with The Darling Beauty School is not enough, and then you may wish to repeat the course at a later date free of charge. Which is at a time that is convenient for both parties. (Taken within 6 months of your training date).
- If The Darling Beauty School has to cancel due to circumstances beyond our control we will endeavor to offer you further training date options. If you choose to decline further options offered you would be entitled to a full refund. (Minus your non-refundable deposit). However we cannot be responsible for any loss of earnings.
- Your transfer date will need to be completed within 6 months of your original training date.
- If you wish to cancel your training day, we require a written confirmation from you via email to email@example.com before you make the outstanding balance therefore 14 days in advance before you training course is scheduled.
- If your cancellation is within the 14 days prior to the course, therefore we will give you further options to reschedule. If you do not wish to reschedule and you have decided not to train with The Darling Beauty School, we will refund you 50% of the course cost minus the deposit.
- The Darling Beauty School is not responsible for any loss of income, accommodation/travelling costs students may incur due to the cancellation of the courses.
- In the event of a genuine reason for cancellation of a confirmed training date, a request for a transfer will be considered at the discretion of The Darling Beauty School (subject to availability).
- All deposits are non refundable.
During your training Day
- Students must be punctual and complete the full duration of the course.
- If a model is required for the course, this is the responsibility of the student.
- If patch testing is required, then it is your responsibility that this has taken place. At least 24/48 hours before your training date.
- Waxing courses require you to have 3 weeks of hair growth you will also need to be prepared to give and receive wax treatment.
- You are expected to participate in all the courses as often students work on each other. This includes spray tanning, manicure and pedicure, brow, and waxing.
- All the products are provided for your training experience. Those courses that include kits are non-refundable or exchangeable.
- It is the responsibility of the student to supply relevant case study information.
- Certification will be issued on completion of required number of case studies and at the tutors discretion that The Darling Beauty Schools standards have been met.